THIS IS NOT JUST ANOTHER DEAD END JOB, THIS IS A CAREER!!!!
$3,000 Bonus Potential within first 3 Months!!
We are seeking candidates to fill openings for our associate positions in the Sheridan area. This is a Business-to-Business Sales position that offers a strong performance based compensation opportunity, flexible schedules with no nights, weekends or holidays. You’ll have the opportunity to earn $3,000 in bonus while training during your first 3 months and over $12,000 in bonus the first year.
A career with Aflac is one of the most sought-after and highly paid careers on the market today! Now more than ever, people are looking for a career that is not only enjoyable and rewarding, but one that allows them to have true financial opportunity and growth.
This is what a successful career with Aflac offers:
- Complete control of your career path, your clients, and your daily schedule
- Job security & long-term financial growth
- Watch your income increase year over year with renewals and stock bonus
- Award-winning training done in the classroom and locally in the field with a personal mentor
- Potential to move up and grow within an award winning company
The marketplace is highly under-penetrated and Aflac is now a more relevant solution to businesses than ever before. Businesses and employees both see a great need for Aflac, so this means there’s never been a better time to join our team and become a part of the solution!
- Establish new relationships with companies and organizations through networking, field marketing, social media, referrals, and warm leads that come in through Aflac.
- Meet with business owners, identify their company needs, discuss our no-cost business solutions, schedule employee education meetings and enroll employees.
- Continued customer service with existing clients
Being a part of the Aflac team gives you:
- Flexible schedule that gives you a true work/life balance.
- Internal promotions. Several management and specialty opportunities are available for qualified candidates as soon as 3-6 months from starting with our Fortune 500 Company.
- Stock bonuses, renewal income, nomination bonuses, and ongoing contests that include trips, prizes and performance bonuses
- Opportunity to represent the #1 company in our industry.
- Being a part of a rewarding, ethical, and professional team that actively works together in a positive and fun culture!
A successful Associate with Aflac possesses the following skills:
- Goal-oriented and driven to succeed
- Ability to develop relationships through networking and community involvement
- Strong customer service skills
- Passion for helping others
- Valid Drivers License
TOP-NOTCH BENEFITS: Benefits include stock bonus program, bonus rewards and exotic trips. Compensation is discussed in detail with the hiring manager during the interview process. However, it is a combination structure that includes Commission, Residuals, Bonuses, and Stocks.
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: In the United States, Aflac is the leading provider of voluntary
insurance at the work site. Through its trailblazing One Day Pay initiative, Aflac U.S. can receive process, approve and disburse payment for eligible claims in one business day. Aflac individual and group insurance products help provide protection to more than 50 million people worldwide. For nine consecutive years, Aflac has been recognized by Ethisphere magazine as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies. In 2015, Fortune magazine recognized Aflac as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in America for the 17th consecutive year. Also, in 2018, Fortune magazine included Aflac on its list of Most Admired Companies for the 14th time, ranking the company No. 1 in innovation for the insurance, life and health category. Aflac Incorporated is a Fortune 500 company listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol AFL.
Job Type: Full-time
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Other types of insurance
- Flexible schedules