FOR MORE INFORMATION TEXT “ROCKSOLID” TO 97211, OR VISIT WWW.PETELIEN.COM
An hourly employee who at the direction of a Plant Operator, Foreman or Supervisor supports production & sales activities, performs plant/area clean-up, provides general labor & backup support to other team members as required.
- Responsibilities include the movement of materials to finished product, maintenance, repair and installation of process equipment. Fork lift experience is helpful.
- Requires a highly motivated, self-starter, willingness to work outdoors doing physical work.
- Ability to operate equipment such as forklifts, bob-cats and loaders.
- Responsibilities include labor, maintenance and the movement of materials to finished product
- Performs work to further supervisory objectives, management strategies, and company programs as assigned to the operational or technical area.
- Recommends and upchannels suggested improvements to work efforts and tasks.
- Executes day-to-day activities and tasks while adhering to safety policies, practices and SOPs and assuring quality and quantity of production or service.
- Guides employees’ work to assure quality and quantity of production.
- Reports issues and ideas generated during that shift to immediate supervisor in a timely manner, with safety concerns being the highest priority both in urgency and importance.
- Responsible for adherence to rules and completion of assigned tasks.
- Responsible for taking and/or reporting corrective action needed and/or variances, both from a productivity and safety aspect.
- Adheres to company policy and practices.
- Attend work regularly, punctually, and with preparedness including appropriate attire and PPE each shift start.
- Exhibits appropriate communication, as the receiver and deliverer, to coworkers, support teams, visitors, and supervisory team.
- Maintains a positive attitude and be willing to perform all functions assigned either individually or through teamwork with a willingness to accept changes or make adjustments to plans.
- Displays loyalty, honesty, trustworthiness and dependability.
- Deals appropriately with diversity and does not engage in harassment of any kind.
- Starts working without being told and tries to solve problem when appropriate.
Job Type: Full-time
- United States (Required)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Graveyard (Required)