Responsible for working with store team members to ensure a consistent brand experience and provide excellent service to all customers. Contributes to the achievement of store goals, execution of store operations and visual brand expectations.
High School Degree or GED preferred
Customer service experience preferred.
– Work varried hours/days as business dictates.
– Able to reach, push, pull, stand,squat and bend for up to 8 hours or longer as necessary.
– Able to operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store
– Able to operate computerized register system
– Able to move or handle merchandise throughout the store weighing up to 50 pounds.
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)