I call this one Old Glory.
Fully restored Singer 221 Featherweight
with custom American Flag 4-color automotive grade paint job
Full restoration/painting process photos available
A BEAUTIFUL, TRULY UNIQUE COLLECTIBLE PIECE
Original serial number AL413465 indicates a production date of March 15, 1949.
Machine works fine and has been fully disassembled, cleaned and re-lubricated both inside and out, repainted, reassembled, and then adjusted and tested to sew a prefect stitch and wind the bobbin.
· Restored Singer 221 Featherweight with custom American flag themed paint job with multiple clear-coats
. Authentic reproduction gold-leaf decals
· Matching custom painted pedal and new original-style fabric cord
. Matching custom painted authentic Durabuilt portable folding iron made to fit in the case
· Original Singer Featherweight carry case with working locks and pedal holder
· All shown attachments (other selection may be available by request)
· Original metal mini-screwdriver
. 4 metal bobbins
. Unopened pack of authentic Singer needles
This difficult custom paint job was so much work, I doubt I will ever do another unless someone offers me some serious money, and probably not even then.
Can provide pictures of the whole process upon request.
So this is your opportunity to own a truly unique showpiece unit that’ll be the envy of everyone you know