Administrative assistant resume example for you to adapt for your own use. This user-friendly format will help you to get to the next stage of the hiring process.
Get the job you want with a results-driven resume that presents your administrative skills, strengths and abilities in the most positive way. Write a powerful resume objective that gets your application noticed.
Insert your own information in the sample resume, adapt the administrative assistant cover letter and prepare for the job interview!
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT RESUME SAMPLE
YOUR FULL NAME
Your mailing address
Your phone numbers
Your email address
Seeking a position as an administrative assistant in a
Administrative assistant position in a professional company.
To secure the position of administrative assistant in an established company.
A number of years experience as an administrative assistant in a
fast paced, professional environment. Proven computer skills with good working knowledge of different computer applications. An independent worker who is able to multi task and meet deadlines efficiently and accurately. Strong problem-solving skills and initiative evident in the implementation of efficient data management systems.
A proven record of efficiency in establishing, organizing and managing
office procedures. Proficient in a wide range of computer applications. Solid bookkeeping skills, excellent scheduling skills and a strong background in customer relations. Recognized for the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects and successfully meet deadlines. A self directed worker who enjoys a fast paced work environment.
Outstanding office skills and knowledge of office management procedures. Provided administrative and secretarial support to a large department, managed a number of simultaneous projects and met deadlines consistently and accurately. An independent worker recognized for a proactive approach to problem-solving. Proven experience in a demanding work environment dealing successfully with competing needs and different challenges.
Premier Pharmaceuticals, Houston, TX
January 2015 – Date
- provide full secretarial and administrative support to the 10-person sales department
- manage customer requests for information
- prepare departmental correspondence, documents, reports, presentations
- schedule and coordinate meetings and appointments
- draw up and distribute minutes of meetings
- plan and arrange travel itineraries
- organize functions and events
- track expense claims and prepare expense reports
- set up and maintain customer data management systems
Buckleys Property Management Company, Houston, TX
August 2011 – November 2015
- provided the full range of secretarial and administrative support to the Managing Director plus 5 employees
- scheduled meetings, appointments and property viewings
- co-ordinated company events and functions
- handled incoming calls and correspondence
- prepared correspondence, documents, newsletters
- liaised directly with maintenance contractors, clients, tenants
- processed invoices and prepared payments
Dallas Baptist University, Dallas, TX
Bachelor of Arts 2011
- MS Word
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills
- organizational and planning skills
- communication skills
- information gathering and management
Available on request
Always adapt your resume to the target job opportunity.
How to write a winning administrative resume
How to write a powerful administrative assistant resume objective and summary
Your administrative assistant cover letter
Administrative Assistant Job Interviews
Prepare for your administrative assistant interview by going through these interview questions with answer guidelines.
These sample resumes will help you to develop a job-winning resume.
Use the search box to find exactly what you are looking for.