Sample office assistant resume. Use the format of this professional resume to develop your own job-winning resume. A straightforward and effective way to present your skills and qualifications for the office assistant job.
Your resume should clearly communicate to a potential employer that you are able to successfully perform the office assistant job responsibilities outlined in the job specification.
Your profile statement is a summary of the major points about your career and capabilities. This is what gets your resume the attention it deserves.
OFFICE ASSISTANT RESUME SAMPLE
YOUR FULL NAME
Your mailing address
Your phone numbers
Your email address
Seeking a responsible office assistant position in a professional office environment.
An independent and organized worker with five years experience performing a wide range of office support functions for up to 10 employees.
Key capabilities include:
- data entry and database management
- scheduling, organizing and planning
- front office reception and switchboard
- general accounting and administration
- proficiency in a wide range of computer applications
- keen attention to detail ensuring the accurate completion of multiple tasks by strict deadlines
- initiative and resourcefulness resulting in the effective streamlining of processes and systems to improve efficiency.
A team worker with excellent communication skills, high level customer service experience and a passion for getting results.
Go Gourmet, Miami, FL
September 2014 – Date
- prepare and mail out invoices daily
- organize and track purchase orders
- assist with processing payments
- handle delivery queries
- liaise with customers and suppliers
- create and maintain customer databases
- prepare correspondence, memos and quotes
- send out email marketing campaigns
- receive and assist customers and visitors
- assist with the organization of promotions and events
Front Office Assistant
Bern Global, Miami FL
October 2011 – July 2014
- conducted full front office reception duties
- operated multi-line telephone system
- answered, screened and routed all incoming calls
- scheduled appointments and meetings
- co-ordinated conference and meeting rooms
- organized catering for meetings
- performed administrative duties including faxing, filing and managing incoming and outgoing mail
- prepared correspondence
- maintained filing systems
- managed office equipment maintenance
- maintained office supply inventory
Gables Senior High
School, Miami, FL
High School Diploma, 2011
- data entry and management
- typing skills
- knowledge of basic accounting principles and procedures
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Outlook
- organization and planning skills
- communication skills
- customer service skills
- information gathering and management
- adaptability and flexibility
- attention to detail
- strong sense of urgency
Available on request
Insert your own office assistant work experience into the resume sample. Use the detailed office assistant job description to help you include all the relevant office assistant duties in your resume.
Always send a cover letter with your resume. Use the sample office assistant cover letter to help you with this.
How to Write a Job-Winning Office Assistant Resume
Office Assistant Job Interviews
Use the search box to find exactly what you are looking for.