To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Complete Causal/Survey and PCT Skills Assessment Qualification Exercise within four (4) weeks of hire.
Complete Audit Skills Assessment Qualification Exercise within eight (8) weeks of hire. (Approximately 160 hours of training.)
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Good organizational skills.
Attention to detail.
Ability to work independently while following directions.
Proficient in basic PC skills.
Must have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and auto insurance. Must keep driver’s license and insurance information current.
Specialized Knowledge, License, etc:
- Education and/or Experience – High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Physical Demands – While working in retail stores the associate will be required to sit, reach (overhead, under and arms length), bend, climb, kneel stand, squat, walk on flat surface, lift up to 30 lbs., change position, and handle and carry a 2 lb. device for a prolonged period of time.
- Counting reserve stock in coolers/freezers may be required.
- Working Conditions (environment in which the job is performed) – Retail stores
- Language Skills – English is the primary language skill; however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity.
Associates are required to submit to a standard background check and drug screening as required when designated by the client
At CROSSMARK, you can get the job that gets your lifestyle. Whether you are seeking a career in retail merchandizing, the flexibility of a part-time job or full-time corporate employment, we have a place for you. Join our U.S. team of over 30,000 dedicated and talented individuals in providing expert sales and marketing services for the consumer goods industry.
CROSSMARK is committed to providing accessible employment practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please let us know.